Saturday 28 February 2009

where would I be without you?

yep I had a rough day today.
a sinusoidal mood is something we all should avoid at all costs.
sorry if this post is incoherent, because it's reflecting my fluctuating emotions.

a few moments ago, I was venting my frustrations at some gwai-lou. every single detail of his face is deeply etched in the recycle bin section of my memory. I wanna delete it, bcos I can't sleep.
jiang ying said that it's not worth getting angry over such people.
hmm, she's right. he's of no significance in my life anyway.

jen, nicole, shuhui, pea, lutheng, nina, jiang ying.

now that I've listed all your names down in chronological order, I realise that there are many many people out there who care. Versus the number of people who hate me.

(The peculiar thing is that I'm crying as I'm typing this, not as I was typing the previous post.)

Thank you Nicole, for your hug. Thank you Jen, for your hug and unreserved support. (you had lots of fun today, right! XD ) Thank you Pea and Shuhui for just being there for me at that time. Thank you Lu theng, for counselling me and listening to my incessant whining. Thank you Nina, for spending so much of your precious free time with me, and sharing with me so many of your experiences. (and also the ice cream, haha =D made me feel a lot better. Sorry that everytime we meet for ice cream, I'm the unstable one.) Thank you Jiang ying, for consoling me and bringing me to my senses somewhat. And also for offering to pass up my file. =) Thank you caveman, for your chocs. LOL.

No idea why I always start my prolonged crying at home, not in public. Guess the peace and quiet of home makes me constantly rewind and play back the day's events. I'm so weak. Or maybe I just had a moment of epiphany... that I have more friends than I thought.

This must be why some say that it's good to count your blessings. It makes you feel very fortunate and contented.

I've not made many friendships in my life, but most of them are extremely close to my heart.
Some people make a deep impression in your life. One that moulds you to become who you are today. Friends do this gently and imperceptibly. Villians do this...violently, of course.

And with each experience with such people, we walk out of the situation a changed person.

I love you all. =) looking foward to the NTU mechanical challenge tomorrow. Friends aside, science is my life, dude. You can't change that.

No comments: