Sunday 22 February 2009

tag reply

k I couldn't fall asleep so here's my reply to chuankhim!

haha our water bottles are the only 'food items' allowed... other than our packet lunch? =P
maybe can serve ice water instead.

ARGHHH I'M DAMN NOOB AT THIS! frustrating!!!! >_<

thought of printing a huge board of the teddy bear's head. And paste it right smack on top of the booth, so that it sticks right out of it, and you can spot our booth from Changi. HAHA! Science centre never say cannot stick things on top, although they did mention that we can't put anything beyond our booth.

anyway, thanks for your advice! =) Hwachong ppl are very creative indeed. And slightly annoying to judges, I suppose. =D Hehehe.


argh I'm very stressed. Want to sleep also cannot fall asleep. =/
Hope tmr will be a better day.
Can't wait to meet nina again this week. =)

No comments: