Wednesday 11 February 2009

tears of... laughter

I laughed so hard at Wayne's self-introduction to our juniors today afternoon that my eyes started tearing.

"Hi. I'm Wayne, and I'm leaving."
(promptly leaves room with innocent expression on his face)

Met up with Jeannie today to pass her testimonial to her... and ended up at macs for my super uber delayed lunch. (nuggets and mcflurry. hmm, healthy) School administration processes and receptionists can really be a royal pain. (e.g. 2 of the receptionists blatantly ignored my greeting and adamantly refused to acknowledge my presence)

Thank you Jeannie for giving me so much advice! Haha I now know that my CIP hours are really... pathetic... But I will continue to work hard. Good luck for the scholarship, and take care in your school k! Press on! =)

Assuming that collegeboard is hardworking too, my SAT results should be released in 20mins. Shall bake choc cake for the class if I score >2200, haha! =D Very scared get below 2100. Aaaahh the wait is so agonising!!!

K lah, wait for my good news. Or bad. Or uniquely TKGS shrieks of joy, I hope.
That's about all I can do now. Wait.

No comments: