Saturday 21 February 2009

and when you get it, you feel like getting rid of it.

tag reply to [not THAT Jen]:

Omg, someone free my digital neck from your merciless virtual hands! (gags and breathes for air) So do you want to have toh-paz's picture removed from my blog? hehehe...

Oh ya it's ok for me to be super obvious now, because if this doesn't work out, errm... well at least I tried. Haha! And also I am not a high-profile person in school, so my blog isn't that widely-read...I think. Anyway caveman won't read my blog also la... =) Let's hope so!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, yes... me and my hyped-up emotions about the SSEF briefing today.

I shouldn't have been looking forward to the briefing. It only made my group feel stressed, and pressured my brains into a pile of sludge. You got that right. Sludge.

The next 3 weeks will be the craziest 3 weeks I'm gonna ever have in school.

Here's the brief breakdown of what's going to happen!
(of course, if I add in all the details, it's going to be really daunting)

Tuesday, 10 March: Set-up day (2pm-4.30pm)

Wednesday, 11 March: Judging day (8.15am-6pm) AND ALSO Econs block test 1

Thursday, 12 March: Public Exhibition day (11.30am-5pm) AND ALSO GP block test 1, if I remembered correctly.

Friday, 13 March: Physics Block test 1


That's right! We only have 2 weeks to complete the gigantic poster for the presentation AND prepare ourselves for the presentation AND improve our verbal crapping skills and diplomatic skills to impress the 3 judges who will be interrogating us. AND... a whole mount everest of other tasks to complete. (including studying for the block tests, which I probably will do very little of =P) It's PW all over again!!! What have we gotten ourselves into?

We need lots of advice on how to go about doing the giant poster... It's very important in the presentation! Sigh. Ya I want to ask caveman but it might make him feel sad. Do you know anyone else who has been in SSEF before?? =/ It's an engineering project, so the conventional rules for a poster are not very relevant. HMMM maybe we could score on the creativity points that way. =D We already have some tricks up our sleeves... Such as offering the judges free canned drinks. Hehehehehe...

Weird, how I can get something I really wanted, and later have a strong urge to abandon it.

hmm. No no no no no... I must work hard for SSEF and the blocks. Lutheng's right. Let's go for the gold! =D
WE CAN DO THIS!
WE CAN DO THIS!
WE CAN DO THIS!

YES WE CAN! =D

No comments: