Saturday 28 February 2009

a rough day.

what happened during GP today was my fault. Yes. Bad time planning.
I admit that I have been doing ssef and any other subject other than yours.

You wanna talk to my form teacher? You wanna complain to my parents?
I've got no qualms about it. Go ahead. It was my fault, I'd deserve that if you really wanted to do it.

But demerit points... well that's kinda extreme.
However, the thought of demerit points is not what made me break down. It was your threat of preventing me from participating in the SSEF. You got me there, gwai lou. That's what means the most to me right now. The stress piling up over the weeks... And now your emotional blackmail. It made me spill all my accumulated emotions. And I thank you for somewhat relieving my stress... and making me feel crappy in the process.

All I sought for was your kind understanding, really. I wasn't testing your patience (because you have none for me to test anyway) and I know who you are. You're my subject tutor. Period. Being head of the department doesn't intimidate me, gwai lou. Don't try that lame "do you know who I am" tactic on me, it's simply showing your lack of self confidence. Try saying that to Bill Gates, dude. People who are of a higher social status never have to say that. For people with real substance, things speak for themselves.

Besides, at this ripe age, you should have understood that the true value of a person does not depend on his social position. It's a person's heart. Mdm Seah may not be the head of the art/humanities department, but she is a great person, and we all respect and love her for that.

I thought you knew more than me. But I was wrong.
And you are wrong about yourself.

There were simply too many times you showed us your true colours.
When you verbally humiliated people indirectly.
When you told my friend to "shut up" when he wanted to raise the temperature of the air-con for the welfare of the class.
Thanks man, gwai lou. I'll prove you wrong. As I did to a few unreasonable teachers from my secondary school.
And maybe one day, you'll regret doing this me.

Wait... I'll turn that "maybe" in that previous sentence into "surely".
In time to come, you'll see. And you'll regret. Deeply. =)




I feel so much better after suan-ing you.

No comments: