Sunday 1 March 2009

senior treat junior!

The NTU mechanical engineering glider challenge turned out to be a bit of a bore at the beginning. *hint*shuai chairman of ASME in NTU.*hint* HAHA! Watching mythbusters was fun, though. But the climax came at the end, when we were building our gliders out of balsa wood (shockingly soft and light, like styrofoam!) and later went on the stage to launch it with this rubber band thingy. Had a good laugh anyway. =D

My group's plane did okay, except for my lousy launch which resulted in an embarassing 1 point for that shot. (paiseh...) Thanks to Sihao for wishing my group good luck before we went on stage... hehe. =) His group's giant plane (hmm maybe not as giant as PJC's) did really well on their last shot, which was unfortunately not one of those counted in the competition. In fact, it was one of the 2 planes which managed to smack the main door of the hall! 100 points! Simply amazing. No idea how Sihao managed to shoot the plane off so well the 5th time round. Sigh, it was really dependent on your luck la. Not a very scientific way of launching.


Later went for STJ... because Jen persuaded me to! Haha! But I didn't regret my decision. Had fun watching hongyao's antics (never fails to entertain), watching people bbq (ok actually only one person only la...hehehe...), talking to the girls, watching jingbin proposing to junlin while holding back my tears (from laughing, HAHAH! no wonder junlin looked so sad the whole night la. only got guy propose to him. haiyou.), playing the silly yet strangely entertaining shoot/shag/marry game within the "circle of trust" (or rather those who stayed till the end. about 10 of us?).

A lot of secrets revealed ya... I revealed 2, but only one of them was unknown to everyone. Hmm the other one you all know la hor. Not exciting de.Except for the other person involved. Hmmmm. ck's eyecandy. HMMM. That game really lets you know how the extent of your popularity in school. Shall stop talking about it here, because I don't want to bitch publicly. Heh heh.

And just another thing which deserves its own paragraph.

I ate roasted marshmallows for the first time in my life yesterday. WHY HAVE I NOT EATEN IT EARLIER??? XD Thank you Pearlynne for roasting it for me. Hehe =)

Did something adventurous yesterday night. Shouted BYE 'caveman' (replace 'caveman' with the name of a person) loudly as he was leaving. But he didn't even turn back. Wha lau ehhhh. Obviously ignoring me, right!? Apparently, my goodbye wasn't audible... (but I thought I was shouting!) Although I must say that it felt good. I've never dared to say bye to him for sooo many times in school. So many times, that I sometimes regret not doing it.

Now that I've tried to say it, he blatantly neglects it. Booo. Oh well, nevermind! I like doing things spontaneously! =D Shall do it more often in the future. HAHA. Oh. He was carrying a diesel sling bag la. Quite unlike him hur. Always had the impression that guys who wear Diesel are the cool/beng/shuai type. (oops I'm stereotyping) He was in a solemn mood the whole night... could my presence be causing him to feel dejected? Or do guys have pms too? Who knows?

Wahhh I just wrote 2 full paragraphs on caveman even though he is not even my friend.
I feel kinda sad for him, honestly.
What's bothering you?
I'll never find out.

What's wrong with me?

Perhaps it's just a branch of chemistry that can't be explained by Nobel laureates.

No comments: