Wednesday 18 March 2009

EXCLUSIVE!!!

Hey there! If you're reading my blog now, you're in for a laugh... second!

(because the first to see this pic was Nina! =D My lifelong mugging partner. hahaha )
Dun care already! Must post this on MY BLOG FIRST!!! >_<
I was taking a different route to Bedok library today morning, and guess what I found!

(click picture to see a bigger version)
OMG! =O
Nooo, your eyes are perfectly fine! And so are mine! And so is my iphone camera!
JUNLIN XIAOCHU
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA XD
New restaurant in Bedok interchange! Just behind the library. Somewhere around Cash Converters, I took this pic while walking past the carpark. You can visit it if you want...
HAPPY MUGGING EVERYONE! Don't listen to people who tell you not to mug/that you have mugged too much!
Before I forget, here's an inspiring quote from Nina today.
"Ignorance is bliss; with knowledge comes responsibility."
Maybe it's better for you to pretend you don't know.

No comments: