Sunday 8 March 2009

out with the (not so) old, in with the new,

and out goes my dad's savings.

*embarassed smile*

The samsonite schoolbag I bought in December got ripped on Monday... alllll thanksssss to that GP file. The gaping hole at the base is huge enough to let a GC fall through. Great quality. -_- Maybe my A for Chinese fell out through that hole too. Ended up getting a B/Merit. Damn sian. But oh well I will not dwell on that any further, because I still can get As for everything else. And I must now do my best for SSEF!

Ok the previous part was just crapping, the reason why I wrote this post is BECAUSE.....
*dramatic drumroll*

Daddy bought me a new schoolbag yesterday morning! =D WHEE! Thank you daddy! (that sounded very childish) And I love it even more than my...my... my... ermmm, ok, he's not mine. =( (hint hint. ahem.)

http://www.selectit.jp/item_acce/xpac-bag_crumpler_japan-pink.php
http://www.crumpler.jp/ginza/page/2
Pictures shamelessly koped from a Japanese Crumpler website.


*takes a deep breath*
The Barney Rustle Blanket by Crumpler! What a long, nonsensical, but cute name.
Bought the royal blue/hot pink one. =D It was a difficult decision between these 2 colours. But the shade of blue matches that of somebody's schoolbag. ;) HAHA!!! no lah, the pink one was kinda plain.

Barney is a dinosaur from our imagination
And when he's tall
he's what we call a dinosaur sensation
Barney's friends are big and small
they come from lots of places
after school they meet to play
and sing with happy faces
Oops, I'm guilty of rambling nonsense again...
Train of thought: (The logo is bubblegum pink! SO CUTE!!! MUST BUY!!! XD)
Yar it's supposed to be some limited edition bag in Japan. But interestingly, it's available in the crumpler store at raffles city. The Japanese must be feeling cheated now. But then again, how limited is 'limited'? 1million would also be 'limited' righttt...
Oh! The sales assistant there was very helpful too. =)
$163, painful but well spent. =D Will take very good care of my new love, and leave my old love to take care of himself. Hmph. (LOL)
At first it looked too small for school use, but after I went home and loaded all my academic junk in, I realised that everything fit in very nicely-with some room left! =D Happy! It's like we were meant to be together!
(Omg, crapping again.)
Just learnt that it's also built to accomodate camera equipment. Hmmm just perfect for my future DSLR. Ahh, bliss. No no no. I shall only buy a DSLR if I get an average grade of C for block test 1. (err, quite unlikely)
Btw this brand has some of the loudest velcros you've ever heard. Many people are complaining about this online. So this idea of theirs is really ingenious!
K. Shall stop gushing about my bag and get on with my sad overworked life.
Happy mugging for blocks, everyone!

No comments: