Saturday 13 November 2010

A Sudden Burst Of Inspiration

Creativity struck while I was revising for the final year exams!

My entry for NUSPS's photo of the month. This month's theme is 'destruction'. It reflects how I feel right now. I feel really sick of studying, and I really need a break from all this madness. I need to spend some quality time with my family and friends. And take more photos! (my poor little camera feels under-utilised...) hehe.

This was taken during the basic photography course conducted by NUSPS this year.


Just as how the old adage goes, "You can never know when true love comes knocking on your door", my thoughts run wildly into the very sought-after zone of creativity during the strangest of times.

Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will.” - George Bernard Shaw

No comments: