Wednesday 3 November 2010

is this the life of a programmer? if it is, then for the sake of my sanity, I'm not going to be one. O_o

cg1101 lab was the terrible-*st* lab, ever.

I was trying to do it since the weekend, but a flu virus took over my nose (and brain), causing me to feel woozy all the time. (teethers and wobbles around...) The medication only exacerbated the drowsiness I felt... and so did my blocked nose, which probably cut off some oxygen supply to my body. :S With all the other tutorials to complete, it felt like my life just hit an all-time new low.

Thanks to the help from so many nice people in my life, I finally got it done last night around 11pm. Even more thanks to my aunt's friend, Jasmin, who took time off her super hectic schedule this week to help me with the recursion qn 1e. :) My aunt also came to my house with loads and loads of nice food, and a much-needed pore pack which I wanted to buy, haha! Thank you all so much! :D
After much trouble trying to print it... (I was so tired that I kept printing stuff on the wrong sides of the papers!!! >_<) Yep. I took my medication, drank a cup of water, replied my aunt's friend, watched big bang theory season 4 episode 6 (damn funny, as usual!) and went to sleep around 1am.

I have no idea why I abruptly woke up at 5am today. I tried and tried to force myself back to sleep, but nooo... I couldn't sleep. This random thought of assigning a different variable name to my blocked nose could cause me to stop breathing forever, because the rest of my bodily program need to have their variable names for my nose changed, too. Deciding that I may be losing my sanity, I replied my aunt's friend again (how nice of her to reply last night!), and started to write this post.

This almost feels like recursion, because my thoughts in this post just went in a big circle, back to this post.

Now, let's read my daily horoscope on iGoogle...

Gemini
You are set on having a good time, but you might not be willing to jump into the flow of fun until after you finish tying up some loose ends. Taking care of them today can free you up to enjoy yourself, but ignoring previous obligations could invite unnecessary problems toward the end of the week. Work now and play later.

Generic as it is (who DOESN'T LOVE HAVING A GOOD TIME?!)... I gotta admit the iGoogle horoscope is the most frequently accurate daily online horoscope that I've found so far. Final exams in 3 weeks... Can't argue with the last line! :D

No comments: