Saturday 27 November 2010

My Non-Portable PSP

Yep, my playstation portable is no longer portable.

Why?

Because it can't charge by USB or by the standard charger. :( In fact, the only way to turn it on is to connect it to the mains while using it. It doesn't even recognise the battery!! Sigh. I hope there wasn't anything that blew up inside. I *really* hope it's just the battery that has gone nuts.

Some forums suggest that a fuse may have blown.

Oh well. One more thing to add to my very short wishlist!

1) 1TB hard disk
2) New PSP battery

By the way, I chanced upon this guy's amazing blog. He hacks and mods video game consoles and other stuff. Recently, he jazzed up his self-made portable xbox 360! I can't believe that I've only found his blog now... Better late than never! :D :D :D

Ben Heck's Official Blog

No comments: