Thursday 24 February 2011

when mortals become angels


pooh & elmo

After a day of running around, eating, studying, studying, studying, and eating, I was finally able to take a break from all the madness in my life.

I thought long and hard about how I met you.
By chance.

I thought about how much I enjoy listening to you talk.
Simply inexplicable.

I thought about how well we get along.
It feels like I've known each of you from the moment I inhaled my very first breath of air.

I thought about your zaniness.
I have no idea why it amuses me.

I thought about how we show our sincere care and concern for each other.
Because that's what true friends do.


My colleague, Mark, once told me that he sometimes felt he had a guardian angel with him wherever he went. They aren't fairies. They're real people, mere mortals like you and me.

I feel very blessed to be experiencing that feeling right now. Thank you, my best friends. :)

1 comment:

Jael佳忆 said...

hey!!!!

i have beeen posting here http://sillycrazysweet.blogspot.com/

but oh well i dont write as much as i used to! ((=