Wednesday 2 June 2010

Pun Intended.



That's right. Whether it's at the office or at home (after working hours), I just prefer some peace and quiet. Chatting and joking is fine, but right now, telephone rings absolutely irk me.

Oh man. I'm already sick of this job, and I can't believe how fast my interest fizzles out. My interest levels behave like a can of coke. The slightest pull on the metal tab just ignites all the little bubbles of interest in me; they're dying to soar and burst into the air. Leave the can out in the air for a mere 10 minutes, and the bubbles are all gone.

Now I know what's holding me back -- responsibility.

In the future, I'll have to either be lucky enough to find a great job, or learn how to stick to a boring job with decent pay for the sake of my family (if I'm lucky enough to have one of my own). My heart is in awe; it's enthralled by how long my parents managed to stick to their jobs.

If I had a choice, I'd like a really exciting and slightly challenging job in a dynamic workplace. I've been pondering over this for a long time. Adrian suggested being a secret agent/spy. Nice. :D Do inform me if you know of any spy agencies. I hope they don't mind someone who can't run very quickly, haha. :)

Here are some jobs I thought of during dinner:
- animator (e.g. Pixar)
- freelance photographer?
- game designer/programmer?
- game TESTER!! :D

"Food taster" is absent from the above list, because 1) I only thought of it because I was really hungry before dinner, and 2) It's not challenging at all, is it? :P

No comments: