Thursday 11 March 2010

dilemmas.

imagine yourself as a shepherd, and you have a black sheep in your farm of white sheep.


the black sheep seems to be giving you many problems.

but you don't have any qualms about keeping the other white sheep.

you want to get rid of the black sheep.

do you:

1) tell all the other white sheep to stay away from the black sheep, or
2) tell the black sheep to go away?

recently, the shepherd chose the first option and stuck to it. And sometimes, we do pity the black sheep. Sigh.

Mummy bought a bottle of silver nail polish for me today. I intended to paint it over the damaged areas on the reflector panel of my crumpler bag. (I decided on this after a few failed attempts with a $4 silver fabric pen. #$%^$#%!!!)

But it turned out to be a translucent nail polish.

To save this new resource from wastage, the white sheep decided to paint her nails silver. Heh heh. The last time I coloured my nails was when I was five?? :D

Had a great start to my day in the office today. Constructionworker welcomed me back with a joke. (or rather, a re-enactment of an earlier conversation.)

alternating current: (looking at the policy template) Who's lily?
constructionworker : Oh, the trainer.
alternating current: What? The traitor?

:D HILARIOUS!!!


By the way, the IT fair is on right now in Suntec Convention Hall. I checked the Nikon booth out this afternoon, only to find out that they don't sell any lenses at the fair. The salesman told me to go to either lucky plaza or the Fuji Xerox Tower to purchase lenses directly from Nikon. Hmm. Isn't it weird that everyone is so concerned with camera bodies? I want to check out the price of a Nikkor 50mm f1.4D lens. So do give me an sms if you see this lens around. Thanks! :D

No comments: