Wednesday 27 February 2008

I. Need. Sleep.

BUT

Sleep. Is. For. The. Weak...

*falls into a deep slumber*

Alright! I'll have to admit that I'm weak. I've been sleepwalking around hc for the past few weeks. The workload is really a royal pain in the... cranium.

I think I can cope with the workload, but I'm seriously too lazy to do all the tutorials. =P Can't wait for the march holidays! That would be a GREAT time to *ahem* slack *ahem* erm... I meant MUG! Why of course.

Unable to be as enthu nowadays compared to the time when we were JUMPSTARTING!!!
No matter how much sleep I get each night, I inevitably wake up with an odd feeling the next day. The increasingly annoying ringing of the alarm clock seems to make the gravitational field strength of the earth approach infinity. Hearing my mum attempting to wake me up seems to increase my mass significantly.

Since W = mg,

Waking up on time every morning is a great challenge!
Oh no. I'm digressing. Basically, I need a HOLIDAY!

I'm really sorry if I've been grumpy to anyone lately. Especially to my ILP group, which largely consists of super enthu people, minus me. Yep. Kind of doubt any of you actually KNOW that I have a blog, but I do appreciate all your enthusiasm and jokes! (but I can't figure out why guys tend to have a better sense of humour than girls.) Today's ILP discussion was quite fun, with the silly 'human graphs' and all.
Should've have played a more active role in the discussion today. Gah. But I'm still not very comfortable about talking to guys for now. Hope I get used to it soon.


Weekends are like resultant forces. They give me the all the momentum I need to go through another week of school.

Looking back, JC1 life seems to be a harsher version of sec 4 life in tkgs. It has much more rigour, and requires good time management skills for survival.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ON A BRIGHTER NOTE!

(A reminder from Jael a.k.a. Kim Kim)
ANNOUNCEMENT: This announcement goes out to all members of the Shi Jia.
Please remember that we are having a badminton session on the 11th of March at Tampines Safra! =D Yippee!!!

And of course! What do people come to my blog for? JOKES of course! Here are some that I've heard of recently!



1) Q: What do you get when you ignore an orange?


A: Methyl Orange (me DAO orange)




2) Q: What kind of stationery did Shakespeare use for his writings?



A: 2B Pencils

WHY?
Because his most famous quote was "To be or not to be"

No comments: