Sunday 1 July 2007

auntified

If you have the Female magazine at home, check out the LAST PAGE!

Joanne Peh is modelling for Bonia handbags!

*gasp!*

*shock!*

*WHAT?!*

ARE YOU APPALLED BY THIS?

I've had this impression since I was a child that most Bonia bags are targeted at aunties. No offence to aunties here, but their customer base is predominantly made up of aunties.

So, why is Joanne Peh advertising for them?

I can think of 4 reasons.

1) She likes Bonia bags for some peculiar reason
2) Bonia is paying her a ridiculously substantial amount for this ad.
3) Joanne Peh is being long-sighted. She's aspiring/preparing to become an auntie.
4) Bonia wants to change their image and inject youths into their customer base.

I guess the 4th reason makes the most sense. Hmm.


Here are some new and boring updates!

-My tuition teacher for maths is apparently preparing to start her own blog. Wow...?!
(or was she just kidding with the guys?)

-NEW SPEEDCUBING TIMING! 54 seconds. =D I'm cutting down on cubing, hehe.

-the $8 Dr Grip mechanical pencil my dad bought for me a year ago is now not functioning properly =(
ARAGSBJSSJAHADSKJADDSA^%&*GBJBA
(the above gibberish was shown to express my discontent and fury)

-I linked Cassie! Hello Cassie!!! =)

And I didn't know that Elain visits my blog too. HIEEE!!! =D

No comments: