Saturday 29 May 2010

serendipity

Reaching for Sunlight.

This photo was taken in a rush as I was trying to catch up with my parents in the streets of Tokyo. We passed by a shop which was selling LOTS of beautiful plants. Unfortunately, I didn't have much time to take a properly composed photo. The irony here is that looking at this photo makes me feel calm, even though it was taken hastily.


I wish I had set the camera to focus on the flowers in the centre... and I wish I had the chance to take the photo from a different angle. Or just include a full flower in the foreground. Sigh. Never mind.

Here's a cute picture I found while looking at the pictures in my external hard drive.

Two orange-coloured tulips in the middle of nowhere. :)

In case you're wondering... I'm posting this at 4.42am because I had a really long nap today from 4pm to 8.30pm. :P Right. I'm going back to sleep! :)

No comments: