Friday 6 August 2010

Trying something different.


Woof woof!
Ribbit. Ribbit.

Every dog has its day. Or maybe, in this case, its FROG DAY. Sometimes, breaking away from the stuff you're used to can be fun.

Just bought the Alienware M11x-R2 with the i7 processor and 8GB for RAM. A big WHEEE for the tech specs! :D And nope, I'm not gaming with it because I'm afraid that I'm going to get addicted. :P Just got reminded of the newspaper report which said that the first guy in the queue for Starcraft2 in Singapore was reduced to tears because he was overwhelmed with emotion. Hehehe!

Not my usual kind of laptop though. It kinda looks like a sports car... and is kinda hefty at 2kg.

I got it from Challenger. (Surprisingly, they offer a better deal than the Dell shops...) They didn't have any more stocks for the silver version... Nevermind. Mummy always says that not all great husbands are handsome. :P Love the keyboard! Posting up more pics when I get it next Wednesday. :D

My dad and I had lunch at the NUS Arts Faculty canteen before we headed for the Funan IT Mall. Seeing so many touchy-feely couples around us made me feel extremely awkward... :S Excessive mushiness aside, I thought that this was an interesting development. My dad dated my mum in the FASS, and now I'm with him in the very same place where he dated my mum. Dad sees nothing odd with that, though. :O Another interesting thing that happened was that the drinks stall uncle in FASS was the SAME drinks stall uncle my dad used to buy drinks from in FASS!!!!! (btw, my dad was the second batch of NUS students. Bet you just felt a lot of respect for this uncle!)

Happy National Day holidays everyone! :D

1 comment:

Jael佳忆 said...

heyyyy
wow u shld tell me more abt fass! hey the canteens are like mad house!!!!