Wednesday 20 January 2010

Mum and Dad are right. The workplace IS full of idiots.

"All truth passes through three stages:
first, it is ridiculed;
next it is violently attacked;
finally, it is held to be self-evident."
- Schopenhauer


So I may have only spent two days in this company,

but there are, indeed, many inefficient operating procedures...

and dangerous ones, too.

I pointed them out to the inexperienced, unreceptive trainer. She didn't listen. She didn't care for the welfare of the company either. She simply puts on a fake front, pretending to be concerned for customers, and then grumbling about them afterwards.

Can we call that honesty? The world may be a stage, but feigning concern an assault to your integrity.

Can't stand being mentored by morons...

Anyway, I won't be seeing this moron ever again. You thought that all I did was irritate you with a cornucopia of questions. :) I'm 18, and I'm inexperienced at work. But I'm pretty good at surreptitiously manipulating and sabotaging my enemies without them even realising it. You had a low threshold, I saw through your vulnerabilities easily.

(but seriously, I broke down out of frustration with your nonsense. Worst person I've ever dealt with, man. Gotta learn to control my temper better.)

You've offended the wrong person. So watch out for your rice bowl. Moron!

I'm moving on to better things.

You, remember to stay single!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.