Wednesday 8 November 2006

The Return of the Heng

You all remember who's Mr Heng, don't you?

Well.

Okay. So I was walking out of the 1/2 classroom today after the physics practical.

I turned left, towards the pathway leading to the side gate.

You all know the carpark place that is directly next to our school, behind the green netting thingy?

Yeah!

I saw Mr Heng with some other woman there. He still looked like how he looked the last time we saw him.

Hmmmmm I wonder what's up with those 2... =/

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!
I shall leave it to your imagination. =p
------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh yes! I have just found the PERFECT website to learn knitting/improve your knitting techniques.
http://www.knittinghelp.com
They provide you with free videos that proved to be of a great help to a noob knitter like me.

http://www.craftster.org/forum
^ That's one of the best craft forums that I've found. Definitely something I need to relieve my foreseen boredom during the holidays. =D (would probably be of a great interest to samantha and edha) =)

No comments: